Wonder wall

 These days, I am obstructed a wonder wall which is the limit of having several faces. It may means a limit of traveler. Basically, I am very selfish. I want so many things. I wanna go to sea and also mountain. I wanna seem to be macho and also smart. I want literary sense and also scientific knowledge. So I travel many place. To continue to change ever is my way. Always I maybe seem as outsider by everyone. It is the way to realize my dream for me, while it males me lonely sometimes. Anyway, I have got many things in that way. However, I've known that one side spoil the other side sometimes. And loneliness always follow me.
 Is it really the limit to change ever? I don't believe that. But I must be more careful about attitudes. We knew to lie like this...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

プエルト・エスコンディード サーフマップ

THE WEIGHT

Jamaican Surf