King is not boss but leader 4 me.



It could be danger that a leader be DNA of his organization.

 Above was said by Mieko Nishimizu, a former vice president of The World Bank Group, called "Iron woman". I am so inspired this words. I heard a timely story about leader and boss. Leader dominate by logic, boss dominate by mind. Leader approach, boss is approached. Leader learn, boss has talent.  Leader is gain, boss is by nature. These are examples, u know. I ain't boss, but probably leader. And the most risky attitude is to try to be boss by leader without consciousness. I might be like so sometimes. The image of king for me has been boss, and I've tried to be that. But to be a leader by my logic, I mustn't wanna be so. Maybe Mrs. Nishimizu talk about leader because she has also so logical mind.

In a sense, I reach the limit of want a lot. But it is also a fact that I got a chance to think of my dream clearer.
Have warm heart and cool head.
I must think about king which I wanna be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

プエルト・エスコンディード サーフマップ

THE WEIGHT

Jamaican Surf