Hips don't lie



 I have gone to Taiwan as graduation trip with 12 seminar members. Everyday we went to nightclub and so excited. We went 3 clubs including the 101 placed under the 101 building which is the landmark of Taipei (there were no people amazingly despite luxury interior), I could hear so newly songs I expected, mainly hip hop. Our seminar members are so diversity that some play at night sometimes and some do not. However all of us enjoyed sightseeing and also nightlife together in this trip gladly. Who seems not to dance usually also danced with party tunes. Hips can't lie, you know?
 One of our member who studied in UK, met his friends in Taiwan, so I went with him. Almost Taiwanese I talked can speak English so well, and some also Japanese. And almost of us can speak English and some Chinese so because many of us have experienced to live abroad(our professor is from US first off). So we talk by mix English, Taiwanese(a dialect of Chinese) and Japanese.
 And I won the championship of the strongest of men in Sumo while I lose in wrestling. After that, we fought each other by pillow and beer fight. So much beer splash was all around in a room of hotel. We will maybe never permit use the hotel like when the summer camp last year(we run riot as party at night so noisy that the neighborhood was angry so much)...
 Anyway, the graduation trip has been our great memory! Pictures may appear later. Sorry my poor English. Fortunately, I am getting opportunity to use English these days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

プエルト・エスコンディード サーフマップ

THE WEIGHT

Jamaican Surf