The Last Playlist



Maybe I am late to show the last playlist.

At the Choke-Night on 16th Dec. 2009. It was so hot night.
前回のちょけNightのプレイリスト。

I'm Blessed / Mr. Vegas
Hustle The Money / Vybz Kartel
Face Drop / Sean Kingston
Bill Gates Money / Sanjay
Sweep / Elephant Man
Stock And Pile / Beenie Man
Nuh Linga / Elephant Man
Bend Ova / RDX
When Work Is Done / Serani
Standing Solder / Dominica
Leave My Herbs Alone / Konshens andDelus
Amber Alert / Marciless
Sweet Soca Music / Ms. Thing
Romping Shop / Vybs Kartel and Spice
キヨシコノヨル / Corn Head, Jin and DJ Kaori

 My first record was Dilemma by Nelly, I remember. We are DJ who don't follow prevalent musics. The more we become accustomed to play in club, the more we know tendency like what kind of songs make dancer excited. But songs really attract peoples, called classic, are new in any era. And we wanna introduce and make everybody sympathize with our values. We like to spit songs like that in club.  We don't think that DJ booth is not only for DJ, you know. Then I suggested to do with a MC. I also suggested to show the songs name to people in floor at same time as I spin songs.  The songs we spit were our insistence. It's also our splits u know.

 I still love u
 I still want u
 I still need u
 In my life, u know!!  




Big respect 4 Taku8, Masahiro, Kenshiro and other crew. Look 4 our next party, it's maybe on 17th Feb. I will join it as DJ, publish the playlist after that like this. Let me tell in this blog when I get the details. Don't miss it!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

プエルト・エスコンディード サーフマップ

THE WEIGHT

Jamaican Surf