Dual by nature

I have had strong sense of responsibility for speaking own opinions even while I do not write any article. I do not feel it is obligation but we have a kind of mission even if we are all alone.

On the other hand, happiness is always in individual heart. Some says it is among people.
Definitely, happiness often is born with people. But each feel that severally, differently.
Happiness is relative. Sadness is as so. In addition, most of ideas come from conversation with ourselves.
Telling and make understand is different. I am talking about former. It is much more important that insisting and showing by our own way even if we are recognized incorrectly as a result.
The experience give us ideas.
The story give us a kind of happiness sometimes called lonely.


In Searching of break with amigo

I was coming and going time after time. There is nothing I've never seen gradually. Most of things I can see are already known and usual. Am I getting old as I am doing.

It is true that world is both of inside and outside of us.
We have to travel both of them. Traveling is dual nature.
There is still desire fortunately.
It is the time I spread map.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

プエルト・エスコンディード サーフマップ

THE WEIGHT

Jamaican Surf