Reason why we move

*Please read in original article, if you can. Or sometimes you cannot see my links. (for friends in Facebook)


"I have lived my life with a lot of shame ever since."

 I read "No Longer Human" written by Osamu Dazai finally. I dislike such a corrupt story. I could't understand his expression.
 In this story, I could know that every one could be respected with only one specialty if he or she don't have any other strong point at all.

 A sense of beauty have helped me time after time. I endured many sufferings by making them poets. Fact is more important than verbal expression. Skilfully word let us get lost sometimes. But we are living each stories. Let me drunk in my poet sometimes. Our story is too pessimistic to read without conveniently interpretations.


Reason why we move

Dear my friend.

 One of my friend told me that communication with body touch is tangle property. I opposed him at that time then thought that it is intangible property, but I have understood his opinion. Because, if we could communicate with anyone in anywhere at anytime, so why do we move? Why am I traveling always?
 Because I want to see such a beautiful sight by going by myself. Because I want to spend same time at same space with my lover. Because I want to talk with my friends and drink same beer. Because I want to touch the ground of that place. These are all tangle property. And also tangle happiness.
 This is about ICT. Technology make our life more usable to communicate. But our joy to physical contacts never die.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

プエルト・エスコンディード サーフマップ

THE WEIGHT

Jamaican Surf