flood



*Please read in original article, if you can. Or sometimes you cannot see my links. (for friends in Facebook)I dare want to ask you all how to arrange so many informations for now.



 I have read daily newspaper (Nikkei) everyday to grasp news about from general to little special fields. Because superior journalists always choice articles which I need so well that I don't spend too much times to read them.
 But once I choice articles I read by myself from huge informations everyday, I may spend too much time of a day for collecting informations. My journalists have been filters of news ever since. When the influences of mass medias we used ever since such TVs and newspapers get fainter(it will be so surely...), on the other hands the social medias such blogs, essays you found accidentally, news by words of mouth from our friends on Facebook, twitter and other ways expand their influences, we have to arrange almost informations in on our own responsibilities. This is so capitalistic circumstance, isn't it?

I have to be in flooded informations for a while...


And, I have just created a name card for online.
Please check it out.

banner
card.ly

banner L
card.ly

including contents

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

プエルト・エスコンディード サーフマップ

THE WEIGHT

Jamaican Surf