Our Language

*Please read in original article, if you can. Or sometimes you cannot see my links. (for friends in Facebook)


 When I read and write down in English like this, I disappoint the power of word. The work is to analysis fundamental factors of words and sentences and make them translate in another language again. So I can encounter "something before words". Then I realize less power of words and the importance of belief that will appear as words.

 Just rapper and poet's language is just word. But musician's language is music. Painter's language is their arts. Cook's language is cuisines. Architect's language is their architectures. Our works are all our language and also insistence.

 Our language is not just word but all of that, act, expressions, attitudes, belief and so on. Don't believe in words too much. Don't talk and only words. Insist by all of your actions. Express by throughout your life.

Comments

  1. This is the most beautiful poems I have ever read, in words is was full of a meaning. I was so excited to read this poem. Thank's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for late!
    I didn't expect such a good comment.
    I will continue to post more articles to acquire English.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

プエルト・エスコンディード サーフマップ

THE WEIGHT

Jamaican Surf