The Play List

*Please read in original article, if you can. Or sometimes you cannot see my links in articles. (for friends on Facebook)


Our party was taken place last night!!
Let me show my play list.

水曜10時はちょけNIGHT!!

↑↑↑What do you think about my new idea?!

(Google spread sheet)

1. Subnoise / Kottonmouth Kings
2. Death Threat / Insolence
3. Revolution / Insolence
4. Positive Vibes / Kottonmouth Kings
5. Time To Shine / Laden
6. I'm Blessed / Mr. Vegas
7. Man a Gallis / Ding Dong
8. When Work Is Done / Serani
9. Forever Yours / Tami Chynn
10. Umbrella (Typhoon RMX) / Rianna
11. Disturbia / Rianna
12. Sugar / Flo Rida
13. Without You / Alain
14. Romping Shop / Vybz Kartel and Spice
15. Miss Indipendent / Ne-yo
16. Hips Don't Lie / Shakira
17. I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) / Pitbull
18. Kya Bamba Party / Dr. Evil
19. Higher / Mr. Vegas
20. Buy Your Drink / Beniton
21. Life RMX / G Whizz
22. Shoot RMX / Mykal Rose
23. I Got A Feeling / Black Eyed Piece

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

プエルト・エスコンディード サーフマップ

THE WEIGHT

Jamaican Surf